Hughes & Kettner: FSM432 MK III Midi Footswitch
Hughes & Kettner: FSM432 MK III, Midi Footswitch
The MIDI board FSM 432 MK III does far more than simply select presets, like most MIDI controllers. The stomp-box mode also allows you to switch channels directly, and to activate modulation effects, delay and boost independently. It also offers two 1/4" jack inputs to connect expression pedals or single footswitches. Both inputs are freely assignable to remote control any pot and switch of the H&K GrandMeister 36 in real time. Though the FSM 432 MK III is optimized for use with the GrandMeister, it can also be used with the superb Switchblade, CoreBlade and TubeMeister 36 amp offerings from H&K.
The most eye-catching alteration from the MK II is the new ergonomic shape of the die-cast case. To better work with the radius of your foot's motion, the FSM-432 MK III is slightly bent, so distance between the now-staggered buttons has been extended to avoid accidental operating errors.
- Compatible with GrandMeister, SwitchBlade, CoreBlade and TubeMeister amp models
- Can be used in conjunction with an expression pedal
- Curved body shape for improved ergonomics
- 4 buttons for channel/preset selection; 2 buttons to cycle presets; 1 to set tap tempo
- Rugged, heavy-duty construction
We Also Recommend